Challenger Baseball 2024
The Little League Challenger Division® was founded in 1989, and is Little League’s adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
Any individual with a physical or intellectual challenge may participate. If an individual can participate in the traditional Little League Baseball or Softball program with reasonable accommodations they should do so. The Little League Challenger Division accommodates players ages 4 to 18, or up to age 22 if still enrolled in school.
- There are no outs in Challenger Baseball.
- Every player gets to bat each inning.
- After 5 pitches the player will use a tee ball stand.
- The last batter clears the bases.
- Challenger ball is focused on fun first.