Challenger Baseball 2019
The Little League Challenger Division® was founded in 1989, and is Little League’s adaptive baseball program for individuals with physical and intellectual challenges.
Any individual with a physical or intellectual challenge may participate. If an individual can participate in the traditional Little League Baseball or Softball program with reasonable accommodations they should do so. The Little League Challenger Division accommodates players ages 4 to 18, or up to age 22 if still enrolled in school.
- There are no outs in Challenger Baseball.
- Every player gets to bat each inning.
- After 5 pitches the player will use a tee ball stand.
- The last batter clears the bases.
- Challenger ball is focused on fun first.
Every Saturday at Lions' Park ball diamond (5th Street SE) from 12 - 1 p.m.
Please arrive 15 minutes early.
Starts May 11 and ends June 22 with an optional tournament in Calgary June 27-30.